Why Use Our App
KitchenPal is a unique kitchen app that will change how you cook and shop.
More Variety, Less Trips
Get recipe ideas based on what’s already in your kitchen. No more eating the same dishes and no more extra trips to the supermarket.
More Savings, Less Wastage
Save hundreds of dollars a year by receiving recipe recommendations based on when existing ingredients are expiring.
Scan & compare products while shopping to get to easily know if the products you use are healthy or not.
Automated pantry checks & recipe-based suggestions to help you easily create and share the most optimal shopping lists.
How it works
- Easily organize your kitchen into pantry, fridge food, freezer, cleaning supplies, etc (we even have a wine & bar section) or create your own*
- Set quantities & food expiry dates: ideal for pantry check and tracking food inventory (for items like fridge food, produce, we detect expiry automatically)
- Receive alerts when your products are about to go bad
- Add your favourite brands by simply scanning the item (our library contains 1.5Mn+ products from most major grocers)
- Share & sync the app with family members and manage your pantry inventory together
- Easily add your favourite items from the pantry to your shopping list
- Even Track Leftovers as you cook and store
RECIPES BY INGREDIENTS IN YOUR KITCHEN
- Easily search recipes by ingredient from millions of tasty recipes & ideas
- Links to the pantry manager and automatically suggests recipes which match your existing food inventory (not available on any other recipe app)
- Find fridge recipes keeping your health & diet in mind (keto*, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc)
- Keep fit with light and healthy recipes (with nutritional information for easy tracking in fitness apps)
- Add missing ingredients or your favourite recipes to your grocery list at the touch of a button.
- Upload your own recipes* and share your favourites with others
- Create your shopping list for groceries in seconds, incl. quantities and never forget an item
- Easily scan & compare Nutritional Scores between different brands & products
- Receive automated recommendations based on your pantry inventory [recently finished, running low, frequently bought] and favourite recipes.
- Directly add your favourite brands, especially useful if asking others to do your shopping
Share grocery list with others, and mange it together in real-time
- Easily access past shopping lists and track your purchases
- Fill in your profile details to get personalised nutritional recommendations
- Set your specific diet preferences & allergies (gluten free, lactose free, pork free, vegetarian, vegan, no shellfish, etc).
- Choose between Metric or U.S. Measurements and set your preferred currency.
- An in-built tracker that helps you save money & reduce food wastage.
Subscribing to our Premium services also gives you access to:
- Uploading your own recipes
- Exporting Pantry List
- Creating Custom Storage Sections in the Kitchen
- Filters while searching recipes [Keto & Low FODMAP Recipes or by Cuisine, Prep Time, etc]
Still wondering if KitchenPal is for you?
- Visual, easy to use interface
- Easily add items by scanning barcodes, voice or text input
- Customise your kitchen layout & design (food cupboard, fridge, freezer, bar, household supplies, etc)
- Manage your pantry inventory and track fridge food expiry: reduce waste & save money
- Create a new grocery list in seconds, based on an automated pantry check
- Manage & share Shopping List or Kitchen with others
- Find healthy & delicious recipes to cook, linked to your food inventory or, if you want, search recipes by ingredient
About Food Waste
Food waste, as you can imagine, is an issue that is very close to our hearts. It was one of the main motivating factors behind the creation of the KitchenPal app - its integrated Pantry Inventory Tracker, Shopping List Recommendations, & Recipe Suggestion Features all designed to cut waste at home.
An average family of four wastes about 25 percent of the food groceries they buy, costing them upwards of $1500 per year. [NRDC]
About two-thirds of food waste at home is due to food not being used before it goes bad. [NRDC]
When you throw out food, you also waste the water, fuel and resources it took to get the food from farm to you plate.
30 percent of all food is wasted globally across the supply chain, contributing 8 percent of total global greenhouse gas emissions. If food waste were a country, it would come in third after the United States and China in terms of impact on global warming. [FAO]
Cutting down on food waste could have nearly the same impact on reducing emissions over the next three decades as onshore wind turbines. It represents one of the greatest possibilities for individuals, companies and communities to contribute to reversing global warming and at the same time feed more people, increase economic benefits and preserve threatened ecosystems. [Project Drawdown]
What Our Users Say
KitchenPal is already helping thousands of people all over the world cook better, save more and waste less.
KitchenPal in the Media
We are fortunate to have help in spreading the word.
For Media Enquiries, contact Dev at: email@example.com